Thursday, January 17, 2008

Meet the Artists - Episode 2 - Lisa McDowell

Today's Artist is...
Lisa McDowell - SheetLoad Sample Artist http://happycraftinglisa.blogspot.com/

SheetLoad Q - How many years have you been making cards? 13 years

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? Inking Edges

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? Paper Crafters {Anonymous}, then Splitcoast Stampers.

SheetLoad Q - Are you a member of any manufacturer or web-site design teams? This team is the only one I am a part of.

SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? I was a nanny in Shaker Heights, OH for 1.5 years.

SheetLoad Q - What is a recent card you have made, that would be considered a favorite? My Christmas card for 2007.




SheetLoad Q - Is there anything else you would like to share with SheetLoad readers? I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Email me at la1mcdowell@aol.com if you want to find out more about SU!

No comments: