Thursday, May 8, 2008

Meet the Artists - Episode 13 - Carla Peicheff

Today's Artist is...

Carla Peicheff - SheetLoad Sketch Artist http://www.moralia.wordpress.com/

SheetLoad Q - How many years have you been making cards? I've been cardmaking for about 3 1/2 years now I believe.

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? Prismacolors & Gamsol and Stitching

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? Lil' Scrappers and Flickr

SheetLoad Q - Are you a member of any other Design Teams? Lil Scrappers!!

SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? I'm a history buff, and love photography!! My newest passion!

SheetLoad Q - What is a recent card you have made, that would be considered a favorite?

SheetLoad Q - Is there anything else you would like SheetLoad readers to know about you? I'm a SAHM to 4 wonderful kids... love creating anything from cards to LO's, to altering!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I love your card! It is very Spring-y. The colors are perfect for the season and remind me of a bag of jelly beans! Very sweet little chickie you got there,too. TFS!

Becca said...

I went blog surfing after dinner and I found this site on Donna's blog. Then I said,"Hey I recognize that photo." It is Carla. She is a wonderful designer and so kind too.
Kudos to Carla for being featured. She would have my vote anyday.
Bela
The card is to cute. The colours are cheery.