Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Meet the Artists - Special Episode - Heidi

Today's Artist is...
Heidi, SheetLoad's July Guest Artist; http://morescrapstuff.blogspot.com

SheetLoad Q - How many years have you been making cards? Not even a year yet, I had to start making cards because I am addicted to stamps...

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? I love heat embossing, but I am trying to expand my horizons so I have tried alcohol inks recently with pretty good results. ;)

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? Just one?? Okay, the Scor-Pal website is coming in hand for trying new projects. But really, there are so many blogs and sites out there it's too hard to choose.

SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? I have several tattoos and still going...

SheetLoad Q - What is a recent card you have made, that would be considered a favorite? I like this Thank You card because it is very different than my usual style, I do like how it is "clean" and elegant looking.

SheetLoad Q - Is there anything else you would like SheetLoad Readers to know about you? I am a working mom to two sweet little boys (they certainly keep me on my toes!). I have been scrapbooking for several years but only just started card making. I am constantly in awe (if that doesn't sound too corny) of some of the cards I see, the work is just amazing and I am constantly inspired by it. I had never been the 'crafty' one in my family growing up, but BOY has that changed LOL.

No comments: