Show us your cards using a July SheetLoad and look at what you could win...
Hampton Art Santa Claus Stamp (RS4610), BasicGrey Figgy Pudding 12x12 Collection Pack, One (1) Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Stardust Pen (think of it as roll-on glitter), Making Memories Stylus and Paper Piercer
One (1) Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Stardust Pen (think of it as roll-on glitter), Making Memories Stylus and Paper Piercer, Assorted 6"x6" pieces Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Papers, BasicGrey Blitzen Matchbook Kit, Basic Grey Blush Mini Monograms, Assorted American Crafts Christmas Chipboard Embellishments
Assorted 6"x6" Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Papers, Basic Grey Blitzen Matchbook Kit, Basic Grey Blush Mini Monograms, Assorted American Crafts Christmas Chipboard Embellishments
Here is what you have to do:
- Using the July Monthly or Mini issue, create a card based on the sketch.
- Upload it to your BLOG and create a post about our contest OR upload it to a PUBLIC gallery (ie: gallery cannot require a password to view images)
- If you are a blogger, make sure there is a link in your blog post back to SheetLoad
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your card.
- Cards must be uploaded, and your comment must be left on this post by Midnight CST on Monday, July 28th.
- I will announce the winners the first week of August.
Make sure to do your best work,
as I will be asking some
of my SheetLoad team members
to choose their favorite cards,
to help select the winners.
ShortCuts for donating the prizes shown above. Make sure to keep an eye out for new products, as well as the papercrafting products you love to buy, in the upcoming months.
**The monogram sheet and matchbook kit from the Runner Up and Honorable Mention prizes will be trimmed down for easier packaging, but all items are Brand New.