Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Meet the Artists - Special Episode - Sarah Bigelow

Today's Artist is...
Sarah Bigelow - August Guest Artist http://creationsbysarah.blogspot.com/


SheetLoad Q - How many years have you been making cards? 4 years

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? Paper Piecing

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? Splitcoast Stampers

SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? I have a twin sister and a love for Mustangs.

SheetLoad Q - What is a recent card you have made, that would be considered a favorite?

SheetLoad Q - Anything else you would like our readers to know? I became a grandmother for the first time in Nov. '07 and have a beautiful granddaughter named Avery.

5 comments:

Anderson Arts Online said...

Sarah, you are one talented lady! I love your cards, they are beautiful!

Etha said...

What a great card Sarah! congrats to being a grand ma, you'll love every bit of it :) Its nice to 'get to know" some designers, great idea.

mustangsarah said...

Thank you Alicia for featuring me.
Hope you all come and visit my blog and leave some lovin,lol.

Joke said...

Wow, what a very lovely card, Love this style.

Joke

Paulette said...

Sarah,you know this is one of my favourite cards too!!! so much so I had to buy the set! Congratulations on this special episode! I made thankyou cards scraplifting your design!!! Happy day!