Friday, September 5, 2008

Meet the Artists - Special Episode - Riley Fitzgerald

Today's Artist is...
Riley Fitzgerald - Reader's Choice Guest Artist http://dancerriley.blogspot.com/

SheetLoad Q - How many years have you been making cards? 3 years

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? Dry Embossing

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? Splitcoast Stampers

SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? I opened my dance studio, Divine Dance Center, my senior year of college. I started with about 25 students and now have over 100. It's one of my greatest accomplishments!

SheetLoad Q - What is a recent card you have made, that would be considered a favorite?


Special message from Riley...
I would like to thank everyone who voted for me! I have never been published before, so being picked is a great honor. Stamping is my second passion, next to dance and it's so wonderful to share it with everyone! So, again, thank you so much!

4 comments:

Joke said...

Nice to read more about yoy, Riley. I love your card.

Cynde said...

Riley What a cute card! It's fresh colors and design are great. Very Nice.

Melissa said...

Very proud to know you and to be a part of your life. You are very talented and special!!

Peggy said...

congrats and great card!