Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And the final winners are...

Wow, there were lots of lovely creations added to our NEW SheetLoad Gallery in November!! Some of them have even won prizes from our November Blog Candy Blow Out!!!

The final three prize packages will be going to...
cardcrazy for her Celebrate Card
amylovesnormajean for her Nutty Birthday Card
PerkyNihilist for her Altered Gift Box

Thanks to everyone who participated and congrats to the three winners above!!

note to winners: please send me your mailing address at sheetload@comcast.net. Make sure to put November Blog Candy Blow Out Winner in the subject line.

3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I won again! Thanks so much. I think I will have to sit out the next challenge, I'm feeling guilty. I loved the other two winners submissions. The flower card using the core cardstock is beautiful and I love the 3D project! Great job girls!

MsMad said...

Congratuations to the three winners, but I am confused. I can't even finds them in the Beyond the Card Album. This is my first time doing anything on this site and I am wondering if I put my stuff in correctly???? Just trying to figure it out for the next time.
Barbara
MdStrwbery@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am stunned, I never win anything and there were so many great cards! Congrats to the other two winners as well! Thank you for such great inspiration every month!