Here is how to enter...
- Create one (1) card using the sketch from our April 2009 issue of SheetLoad
- Upload your card to an online gallery or your blog.
- Come back to this post and put a DIRECT link to your card and leave a comment with your favorite The Greeting Farm stamp set(s) (does not have to be one of the sets pictured above) into Mr Linky below, no later than Thursday, April 30th.
- The "Grand Prize" winner will get first pick of the sets above, and the 2nd set will go to our "Runner Up".
The "fine print"...
- The link entered into Mr Linky MUST go directly to your entry in an online gallery, or the blog post containing the entered card. (Indirect links will be deleted periodically throughout the month.)
- If your comment does not link to a blog with "contact me" info, you MUST leave your email address in your comment. You are free to add spaces to avoid spam bots.
- Only one entry per person. ETA: You may enter a full SheetLoad, but all of the cards in the picture should be similar and from the same issue.
- Failure to leave a comment in Mr Linky with your favorite stamp set(s) as described above, will result in disqualification.
ETA: When I went to test the comment and link Mr Blinky, I noticed a couple of things... (a) Your URL IS required and it should be a direct link to your entered card... (b) Make sure to spell out the math question answer, not just type the number (ie: five, not 5)