Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sponsor Spotlight: There She Goes Clear Stamps

Beginning this month, SheetLoad of Cards will be having a "Sponsorship Spotlight" feature! This will give our readers the chance to learn more about the company sponsoring the current issue.



This month's Spotlight is on There She Goes Clear Stamps. Here is the company in Jessica's (the owner) own words...

I am so excited to have There She Goes be the sponsor for this month's SheetLoad of Cards! There are so many gorgeous cards in this issue and I love seeing how all of the designers were able to create such different samples using my stamps.

There She Goes sells clear stamps in many different styles from elegant to playful. When I started this company back in September, my goal was to try to incorporate as many different styles of stamps as I could to give people a variety of stamp sets to choose from. I chose to go with clear photopolymer stamps verses the traditional rubber stamps because I love the convenience of being able to see exactly where I am stamping to get perfect placement every time. Another reason is that it is a great space saver! Since you do not have the attached blocks, you are able to store them either in the packaging they come on or in CD cases. Which means, more room for more stamps! And after all, isn't that what we all need?? ;)

There She Goes received a big makeover for the month of May. After months of hard work, we now have our own Forum, Gallery and a brand new Website! There is now even more places to find inspiration using your TSG products. Every week we have a Friday Chat in the forum from 7-9 PM both Eastern and Pacific time. It is the perfect place to come hang out and relax after a long week (and believe me, it's cheaper than therapy lol!) You may even meet some great new friends too. Along with the chat, we also post a new challenge on the forum every Friday to get your creative juices flowing for weekend stamping.

Our fabulous Trendsetters are always creating new and beautiful projects with TSG stamps. One look at their blogs and you will definitely become hooked! They provide such inspiration as well as unique ideas that you may not have thought about when taking a first glance at a particular stamp set.

I hope that you will get a chance to take a look around the new TSG website as well as stop by one of our chats, it always feels like talking with old friends :) If you ever have any questions regarding There She Goes, please feel free to contact me directly! I enjoy getting to know my customers and helping out in any way I can. If you would like to learn more about TSG (how the company came to be, using the stamps etc.) you can also check out the About Us and FAQ pages on the website.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I just discovered There She Goes, and am looking forward to possibly ordering some stamps from them in the near future! The design team over there is very talented!