It is time for our first installment of "Simple Special Stunning"!!
The purpose of this new feature is to show how each issue of SheetLoad can be adapted for papercrafters of all levels. Whether it is sticking exactly to the sketch, or adding some extra bling.
Today's cards feature the sketch from our June '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards.
**Make sure to read to the end of this post for a special discount offer!
• Replaced the PP2 strip with a strip of a ShortCuts Clear Full Sheet.
• Added a strip of blue patterned paper to the inside of the card; that can be seen from the front.
• Trimmed out stamped image.
• Added a sentiment to the front.
• Used Dimensionals behind the sunglasses.
• Put gems on the Anya's headband.
• Used my Creative Memories Curvy Trimmer for a "wave effect" on the clear strip and patterned paper inside the card.
• Used a Clear Card Blank from ShortCuts**.
• Stamped on the clear base with Opaque White StazOn for an "etched glass effect".
• Used a Sakura glitter pen to add sparkle to her hair and swimsuit.
• Used "Bride's" shiny paper flowers on the front and added gems to the centers.
• Created a mini card inside for writing a note that can't be seen from the front.
**Would you like to try out some ShortCuts Clear Card Blanks for yourself and save money?! Use the discount code "JuneSSS15" at checkout and receive 15% off your order!! Order must be placed by June 30, 2009. Product sub-total must be greater than $5.00. The discount will not be taken off shipping/handling. Discount code MUST be entered at time of checkout, no refunds will be given after order is submitted.