The purpose of "Simple Special Stunning" is to show how each issue of SheetLoad can be adapted for papercrafters of all levels. Whether it is sticking exactly to the sketch, or adding some extra bling.
Today's cards were created by Jessica George and feature the sketch from our July '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards and the April Showers digital stamp from Squigglefly.
• There are more layers, with the matting, on this card.
• Umbrella is cut out and pop-dotted to add a 3-D effect.
• Prima flowers are layered to coordinate with all colors featured.
• A Clear Card Blank from ShortCuts was used.
• The image was cut out and mounted on coordinating white cardstock, so Rain Dots could be used in place of the drops on the digital image.
• Patterned paper layer is hand-cut and the sentiment is stamped onto a tag.
• The umbrella is popped up and the Primas are layered as in the "Special Card" above.