Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August "Fan" Blog Candy

Are you a fan of SheetLoad?! Why not make it official and add yourself to our list of followers?!

Just click on the "follow" button in the "Our Fans..." area on the left sidebar. At the end of the month one (1) lucky fan will win this fabulous prize...
Two (2) FREE Digital Stamps from Whimsie Doodles!!
Visit their etsy Store to see their adorable line of digital stamps and cutting files.

Tell your friends about this great opportunity, as well.

**Winner will be chosen from all Fans using www.random.org at the end of the month. Announcement will be made in early September.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome candy!
Thank you

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Hey Alicia, I follow already, but when I click the follow icon on the left toolbar it only takes me to the photobucket picture. Am I doing something wrong, or it is because I already follow?

Call Me Crafty Al said...

It may be because you already follow. I just clicked on the gray "Follow" button and it popped up a window... not Photobucket.