Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Meet the Artists - Jessica George

As the new members of our Design Team make their debut in an issue of SheetLoad of Cards, we will post a special "episode" of Meet the Artists here on the SheetLoad blog.




Today's Artist is Jessica George, who made her debut in the August '09 issue. Please read on to learn more about Liz and help me welcome her to the team.

SheetLoad Q - How long have you been making cards? 2 1/2 years

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? Right now I'm infatuated with my COPIC markers!

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? SheetLoad (of course!), SplitcoastStampers for inspiration, and The Daily Dare for links to challenges of all types.

SheetLoad Q - What is a recent card you have made, that would be considered a favorite?




SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? I am a veterinarian; putting my career on hold while raising my family, but now that my husband retired I will most likely be going back to that field.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

A more talented artist could NOT have been selected...Jessica is so clever, so talented, so innovative...I just love her work and appreciate the inspiration she brings!!! Jessica, congratulations!! You are so deserving of this recognition...Hugs...Jacque