Thursday, September 17, 2009

Meet the Artists - Kelly Landers

As the new members of our Design Team make their debut in an issue of SheetLoad of Cards, we will post a special "episode" of Meet the Artists here on the SheetLoad blog.



Today's Artist is Kelly Landers, who made her debut in the September '09 issue. Please read on to learn more about Kelly and help me welcome her to the team.

SheetLoad Q - How long have you been making cards? Five years

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? Coloring with COPIC Markers

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? SplitcoastStampers

SheetLoad Q - What is a recent card you have made, that would be considered a favorite?

This is my recent favorite because I liked how the overall layout turned out and I also tried a new background technique that really shimmered and set the mood for the card! I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I loved the finished look.

SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? I used to compete in Country Western Couples Dancing and placed third in the nation with my partner in our division.

SheetLoad Q - Is there anything else you would like our readers to know? No day seems complete without the release of my creative energy. I love to do challenges of all types and find so much inspiration everywhere! Almost anything can inspire us to create if we open our eyes to all possibilities.

No comments: