Monday, September 7, 2009

Show Us Your SheetLoad - September '09

For this month's edition of "Show Us Your SheetLoad" we are going to switch it up a bit with the requirements. Make sure if you play along frequently that you read the requirements below extra carefully. :)

What you have to do...
- Create one (1) card using the sketch from the September '09 edition of SheetLoad of Cards. Download the issue for FREE here.
- Your card must have a Fall theme. **Note new, extra requirement
- Upload your card to an online gallery or your blog and leave a direct link in the comment section of this post.
- In that same comment tell us your fave stamp(s) from our September sponsor - JessicaLynnOriginal

What you can win...



Grand Prize: $25 Gift Certificate
to JessicaLynnOriginal's online store

Runner Up: $10 Gift Certificate
to JessicaLynnOriginal's online store

The deadline...
Upload your card and leave your comment here no later than Midnight CST on September 30th.

Make sure...
To do your best work, as the SheetLoad artists will be voting on their favorites to determine the winners.

The "fine print"...
- The link in your comment MUST go directly to your entry in an online gallery, or the blog post containing the entered card. (Any comments with indirect links will be disqualified.)
- If your comment does not link to a blog with "contact me" info, you MUST leave your email address in your comment. You are free to add spaces to avoid spam bots.
- Only one entry per person.
- Failure to leave a comment with your favorite stamp set(s)/product as described above, will result in disqualification.

Playing so far...


9 comments:

Sue said...

Here's my design for Sept.
http://sue-thislife.blogspot.com/2009/09/sheetload-sept-challenge.html

My favorite Jessica Lynn stamp is Love Bird w/heart on a string facing left.

Laurie Marmon said...

Here's my entry: http://lalybi.blogspot.com/2009/09/sheetload-of-cards-september-challenge.html

The fall theme was a nice touch! My favorite Jessica Lynn stamp is Mr. Ladybug! :) Although they are all super cute!

Sharon said...

This is my entry:
http://rsmobleysdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/09/bushels-of-blessings.html

My favorite Jessica Lynn Stamp is :Let it snow- Penguin Stamp set. I just love Christmas stamp.

Kate said...

Here is my design for September

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=746040&id=1179010675

My favorite JLO stamp is baby Brentwood, but I also like the new Brentwood great pumpkin.

katefoltz1129@gmail.com

Etha said...

I think this is the first time that you have a theme specified, and I promptly missed it ;) But I made another card,: Happy Thanksgiving to follow the rules :)
My favorite (today anyway) stamps from Jessica Lynn would be the Relaxation Tree for all Seasons. That set looks ike it has a lot of possibilities and I love the small details like the bird that is cut so it goes behind the branch and the flattened bugs that can sit on the branch, no masking necessary :)

Dana said...

SO glad to have discovered you guys! This challenge was fun, and the Sheetload ezine rocks!

My entry: http://kismetartlife.blogspot.com/2009/09/sheetload-fall-sketch-challenge.html

My favorite JLO stamp HAS to be those adorable guinea pigs in the set called "Guinea Pigs in Love"! Hysterical!
Thanks.

Lelia Pierce said...

Here is my entry for September.
http://greengoddescreations.blogspot.com/2009/09/sneaky-peek-with-4-challenges.html
I am loving all of the Halloween stamps at JLO. I really like the Football Brentwood too. :O)

Stampinsilvia said...

Great sketch! Here is one for me!

http://mabiestampin.blogspot.com/2009/09/lps-monday-9-21-09-colorful-sketch.html

My fav. Jessica Lynn set is Yorksgire Terrier dog set, but I also liked save the ocean and Guinea pigs in love...LOL great sets!

Amy Johnson said...

Thank you for another great sketch this month. Here is my card: http://amyscreativepursuits.blogspot.com/2009/09/spooky.html My favorite stamp sets are the shih-tzu, because I've always had a special fondness for that breed of dog, the Penguin True Love, because its so romantic! and the Tom Turkey Stamp cause its just so darn cute!