The purpose of "Simple Special Stunning" is to show how each issue of SheetLoad can be adapted for papercrafters of all levels. Whether it is sticking exactly to the sketch, or adding some extra bling.
Today's cards were created by Liz Weber and feature the sketch from our September '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards.
• Used a scalloped circle and a Cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture
• Colored in the digital stamp image
• Embossed and sanded the scalloped circle, as well as the smaller piece of cardstock.
• Added some gorgeous Prima 'Say It in Pearls'
• Added ribbon behind the sentiment circle die cut and a pearl strip around the edge
• Created 'scenery' for her image by coloring grass and sky