Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
One lucky "shouter" will receive these great JustRite products...
DIY Monogram Stamper Kit w/3 Damask Border and Large Times New Roman Font
From the Desk of/Library of/Kitchen of Borders
A retail value of $21.90!!
Here is what you have to do to be entered to win...
- Create a Blog or Message Board* Post titled "Shout Out To SheetLoad".
*Please make sure this is a Public Message Board and posting about SheetLoad does not violate any TOUs.
- Your post must include a little verbiage about SheetLoad, and a link to the current issue (January '09).
- Once you have posted your message, come back and leave a comment on this post with a direct link to your blog/MB post.
Rules and "the fine print"...
- Post must be up, and your comment must be left here, no later than Friday, January 30th at Midnight CST.
- Failure to link directly to the January SheetLoad issue post will result in disqualification for the prize.
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random using http://www.random.org/.
- Open to all Domestic and International readers
Good luck and get to shoutin'! :)
PS: The same prize is up for grabs in our ShortCuts January Customer "Raffle". Visit the ShortCuts blog to find out more.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
This month, one lucky reader, will win this Christmas Around The World stamp set from our January sponsor - C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps!!
Here is what you have to do...
- Create one (1) card using our January issue.
- Upload your card to our BRAND NEW ShortCuts Online Gallery in the January Show Us Your SheetLoad Album** OR if you have a blog, you are free to create a post with your entry.
(**You must register to upload photos. Make sure your photo is smaller than 5MB)
- Visit the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps site and find your favorite stamp(s).
- Leave a comment on this thread with a direct link to your card AND the name of your favorite C.C. Designs stamp set(s), no later than Midnight CST on Friday, January 30th.
- Winners will be announced here during the first week of February '09.
Here is what you can win...
One (1) lucky winner be be chosen to receive the stamps shown above!!!
The "fine print"...
- Links must go directly to your entry in our online gallery, or the blog post containing the entered card.
- If your comment does not link to a blog with "contact me" info, you MUST leave your email address in your comment. You are free to add spaces to avoid spam bots.
- Only one entry per person. You are free to upload more than one card inspired by the January issue, but the non-entry cards should go in the January '09 - Reader Cards Album.
ETA: You may enter a full SheetLoad, but all of the cards in the picture should be similar and from the same issue.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Friday, January 2, 2009
This issue features a sketch by Ann Seleshanko and C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps from All That Scraps!
Make sure to check out the samples that utilize their new digital stamp lines. I just love that you can print these directly from your computer, in almost any size you want!!
Do you see a set you like and want to buy it? Just click on the sample card in the PDF and be taken directly to C.C. Designs' online store to make your purchase.
In the back of the issue are 3 great ideas on how to move this sketch "Beyond the Card".
Make sure to check back later in the month to find out how you can win a set of C.C. Designs stamps!!