Thursday, March 26, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
This month two (2) lucky readers will win one (1) of the Close to My Heart samplers shown below...
6" x 6" Emporium, Notebook & Evensong Paper Samplers, 3 packets assorted ribbons/embellishments
Here is what you have to do...
- Create one (1) card using the sketch from our March issue.
- Upload your card to an online gallery** OR your blog.
**Must be a public gallery - ie: no password needed to view photos.
- Visit Melissa's CTMH website and find your favorite product(s).
- Come back to this thread and leave a comment with the DIRECT LINK to your card and the name of your favorite Close to My Heart product(s), no later than Midnight CST on Sunday, March 29th.
- Winners will be announced here during the first week of April '09.
The "fine print"...
- The link entered into Mr Linky MUST go directly to your entry in an online gallery, or the blog post containing the entered card. (Indirect links will be deleted periodically throughout the month.)
- If your comment does not link to a blog with "contact me" info, you MUST leave your email address in your comment. You are free to add spaces to avoid spam bots.
- Only one entry per person.
ETA: You may enter a full SheetLoad, but all of the cards in the picture should be similar and from the same issue.
The players so far...
Friday, March 6, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
One lucky "shouter" this month, will get to choose between these BRAND NEW Fiskars Border Punches, as their prize...
Here is what you have to do to be entered to win...
- Create a Blog or Message Board* Post titled "Shout Out To SheetLoad".
*Please make sure this is a Public Message Board and posting about SheetLoad does not violate any TOUs.
- Your post must include a little verbiage about SheetLoad, and a link to the current issue (March '09).
- Once you have posted your message, come back and leave your DIRECT link in the Mr Linky box below. *Link must go directly to your "Shout Out to SheetLoad Post", not a main page. Indirect links will be disqualified.
**Please note - any indirect links, or links that go to a non-shout out post, will be deleted before the final drawing takes place.**
Example of a DIRECT (correct) link: http://sheetload.blogspot.com/2009/3/ShoutOut.html
Example of an INDIRECT (incorrect) link: http://sheetload.blogspot.com/
Rules and "the fine print"...
- Post must be up, and your link must be left here, no later than Tuesday, March 31st at Midnight CST.
- Failure to link directly to the March SheetLoad issue post will result in disqualification for the prize.
- Failure to put a DIRECT link in Mr Linky will result in disqualification.
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random using http://www.random.org/.
- Open to all Domestic and International readers
Good luck and get to shoutin'! :)
ETA: I accidentally messed up Mr Linky, but I still can get to the "old links" and will include those in the list below when drawing for the prize.
ETA2: I upgraded my My Linky account, so now both attempts are showing up. Please feel free to add your DIRECT link to either of the Mr Linkys below. I will use them both when choosing a winner.
The players so far...
Monday, March 2, 2009
Per the rules, all of the links needed to go directly to the "shout out" post - not the main page of the blog or forum.
This keeps me from having to scroll through newer posts to find the one I am looking for and sometimes people advertise their sites, and have never posted a "shout out".
A couple times during the month I deleted the incorrect links, so that is why yours may have disappeared.
An example of an incorrect link: http://myblog.blogspot.com
An example of a correct link: http://myblog.blogspot.com/2009/2/ShoutOut.html
As always, you are free to email me if you have any questions - email@example.com
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Belinda & Teresa - Please send me your shipping address at firstname.lastname@example.org w/"Show Us Your SheetLoad" winner in the subject line.
Thanks to everyone who played along last month!!