Friday, January 1, 2010

SheetLoad Design Team

Even though you will no longer see new creations here from the SheetLoad design team members, they will still be creating and posting on their blogs for themselves and the teams they design for.

I hope you will continue to visit each of their blogs and help me thank them for their time here at SheetLoad of Cards!!! I really couldn't have put the eZine together without them.

Alma Olhava  Ann Seleshanko   Barbara DeBose   Denise Wallace   Heather Strenzwilk   Jessica George   Katie Skiff   Kelly Landers   Kim Beinschroth   Linda Bowman   Melissa Tousse   Nicole Anderson   Nikki Tanner

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OH, Thank You, ALICIA! Without you, I would have never gotten my START on design teams! I will always appreciate the opportunity you gave me and be grateful for all of the doors you opened for me with finally having some DT's on my resume!

I am so glad we don't have to say good-bye, though! I look forward to working with you on Whimsie Doodles!!!! HUGS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Nicole