Tuesday, January 1, 2008

And the winner is...

Congratulations to
Tammie M
on winning the
Grand Prize
in the
"Help Promote SheetLoad and Win"
Contest!!!!

The 4 runners-up will each be receiving a small prize from me as well.

I will attempt to contact all winners on 1/2/08 using the email address I was given. If you see this message and you are a winner, please send an email with "I'm A Winner" in the subject line to crafty_al@comcast.net with your full name and mailing address in the body of the email.

Thank you all so much for playing!!!

2 comments:

pamala said...

Congrats!!!!!
(Cool blog too, I look forward to checking it out regularly!)

Mrs. Mighton said...

Thank you so much! I am so excited. I can't wait to receive the stamps, and I promise to put them to good use making tons of cards! :-)