Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Meet the Artists - Special Episode - Paula Bloom

Today's Artist is...
Paula Bloom, SheetLoad's June Guest Artist; http://prbloom.typepad.com/my_weblog/


SheetLoad Q - How many years have you been making cards? about 10 years

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? paper piecing

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? Splitcoast Stampers

SheetLoad Q - Are you a member of any design teams? Not currently on any design teams, but I've been on Kitchen Sink Stamps, Flourishes, Simply Sentiments magazine and freelance work for Stampin' Up.

SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? I'm an early morning person. I love to work in the morning light while drinking my Taster's Choice Hazelnut Coffee.

SheetLoad Q - What is a recent card you have made, that would be considered a favorite?


SheetLoad Q - Is there anything else you would like SheetLoad Readers to know about you? I've always been a crafter in one thing or another. I sew, do needle work, and paint. A happy day for me is when I get to spend time with my grown children and grandchildren. As you can see from my picture, we love to travel to Disney!

No comments: