Saturday, August 16, 2008

Meet the Artists - Episode 15 - Nicole Anderson

Today's Artist is...
Nicole Anderson - SheetLoad Mini Artist http://andersonartsonline.blogspot.com/


SheetLoad Q - How many years have you been making cards? Just shy of 4 years

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? Using two complimentary patterned papers together (and RIBBON!!!) on each card.

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? Stamp a Little Love Baby

SheetLoad Q - Are you a member of any other Design Teams? Just SheetLoad of Cards!

SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? I also make and sell custom artisan jewelry, I gotta have my bling!

SheetLoad Q - What is a recent card you have made, that would be considered a favorite? Very simple, very colorful and the Copic marker coloring makes it POP!

SheetLoad Q - Anything else you would like our readers to know? I have four children; 18 (HS senior), 6 (1st grader), 5 (Kindergartener) and 3 (Preschooler), and never scrap them! I just make cards!

1 comment:

Etha said...

Great to "meet" you Nicole, I adore your haircut, just love it!!
That is funny that you never scrap your kids, I think I'm not alone in thinking you may want to try ;) Got a good bunch of ages there!!