Sunday, February 1, 2009

New "publisher" update...

As I mentioned in the Febuary '09 isuse post I am trying out a new site to host and print the eZine from. After seeing multiple comments about readers have to log in or create an account I did some testing of my own.

It seems you can view or print from the online site w/out needing a user account with Yudu. As soon as you download the file to your computer you have to log-in to view it again.

For those of you who like to download it to keep on your computer, I have added a link to the bottom of the post mentioned above.

If you just like to view it, or print it for future reference, please use the Yudu link. It should allow you to do both without logging in.

Thanks!!

(if this seems to be more trouble I will go back to the "old way" next issue).

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Thanks for another great issue!

Anonymous said...

I did not have any problems.. and thnak you for another AWESOME issue.. I Love Unity!

Joyce said...

Initially I found Yudo to be a little cumbersome to find things, but after I figured it out it was fine. Couldn't find how to download right away. But, that said, I like the formate of turning the page just like a regular magazine, and the ease of printing just the page I want. Thanks for a great issue.