Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The April issue of SheetLoad is ready to download!!

Wow, what a great issue to follow such a great month here at SheetLoad!

(Clicking on the image above will open up a dialog box where you can "open" or "save" the PDF file. You will need Acrobat reader to view the issue.)


A couple "features" (see below) came together this month to make the April 2008 issue one of the loveliest SheetLoads yet. We are excited to share the new sketch and samples with you, and hope you will enjoy them as much as we do.

The April 2008 issue of SheetLoad of Cards
features products from Stampin' Up!
and our very first Guest Sample Artist!


Lisa McDowell, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, provided each artist with an awesome card kit to use this month. They featured product from Stampin' Up!'s new Spring Mini. Artists were also free to use any additional Stampin' Up! product they already owned.

SheetLoad is pleased to announce its very first Guest Artist, Kurtis Amundson a.k.a. Stampin Kub!

I stumbled onto Kurtis' blog one day while doing a simple search for cards made with the Stampin' Up! spiral punch.

After perusing his ENTIRE blog archive and gallery, I was struck by a few things...
- The great samples and tutorials on his blog.
- The photos of his creations are absolutely STUNNING.
- He is a "he"! (which is a welcome rarity in the card making world)

Kurtis' work has been published in Stamper's Samplers' Take Ten and he is currently a member of the Gina K Designs and Stampers Dream design teams.

Make sure to stop back later this week for a special offer from Lisa and an episode of "Meet the Artists" that features Kurtis!

17 comments:

Monica Loewen said...

Thank you!!

Ellie said...

Awesome! :) Thank you soo much

-Ellie

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this one!

Anonymous said...

another great one for april, THANKS!

jamie s.

pescbrico said...

Thank you so much for the inspiratoin!

Shell said...

That's awesome... thanks for sharing that!

Cate Brickell said...

I can't seem to print it? I've downloaded it to my computer and tried, and tried printing without saving it, but neither option works?

Dawn Easton said...

This is wonderful! I'm so happy to have found you all! Into my faves! Hope it's okay to link to you from my blog!?!

Kristi-Anna said...

I don't know how to download it. I can't seem to get to the right place. I'd LOVE to have a looksee... it looks marvelous from what I have seen and heard so far :D

Mrs. Mighton said...

I too am having trouble downloading. I miss the old format... :-(

Mary Ann S. said...

I'm so glad I found out about your site from Kurtis' blog!
I've added your blog to my Google Reader and look forward to future issues.

Anonymous said...

This blog is amazing!! Thanks so much for all the inspirations.

Kathy Brown

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great resource, I added it to my blog at www.certifiedscrapaholic.com and at tallyscrapper.com and you should be getting some traffic!

I will post each month for ya.

Cheryl said...

Wow! I can't believe I hadn't heard of Sheetload before. I can't wait to try the cards from the April issue tommorow!
Cheryl P

Anonymous said...

Wow! I had never heard of this site before! It is amazing! Thanks for all who contribute to it....I'll be baaack!

Anonymous said...

this is my first visit....I love it...I have you in my favs....thanks so much ladies
I have added you to my blog @
buzibeestudio.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe that I had not found your wonderful blog before today! Thanks so much for the SheetLoad ezine! It's great! I'm shouting it out from http://acreativeneed.wordpress.com/2008/05/04/shout-out-to-sheetload/