Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Meet the Artists - Episode 10 - Melissa Machado

Today's Artist is...
Melissa Machado - SheetLoad Sample Artist http://mmachado.myctmh.com/

SheetLoad Q - How many years have you been making cards? 5 years

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? stamping backgrounds

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? Paper Crafters {Anonymous} and Stamp Shack

SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? I lived in the Middle East for 5 years.

SheetLoad Q - What is a recent card you have made, that would be considered a favorite?

SheetLoad Q - Is there anything else you would like to share with SheetLoad readers? The best thing about crafting is by far the friendships I've made. My favorite (and perhaps the most embarrassing) memory is when I attended my first crop with some friends. I kept asking one of my friends if I could use her trimmer. Finally after about the 4th time, she asked me why I didn't just get mine out. You can imagine the ruckus when the entire table ... then the entire room learned that I didn't own a trimmer! What? No trimmer? A little red-faced, I ended up leaving the store that evening with a new trimmer proudly in tow!

No comments: