Tuesday, December 18, 2007

NEW Look for a NEW Year... and some more reader cards.

I am just so very excited about SheetLoad and 2008!!


Some of my artists have seen the "new look" already and can agree, SheetLoad is getting an Extreme eZine Makeover for the new year!


We also have a few sponsors lined up and are excited to get some product for our artists to use, as well as get the sponsoring companies additional publicity. It's a win-win if you ask me.


Make sure to keep checking back, as I will be giving a sneak preview of the January sketch in the next week or so.


I will close today with a few cards made by Tammie. She used the layout from our first-ever issue of SheetLoad. Thanks for sharing, Tammie!

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Purple and green what a great color combination, love the sketch.

Anonymous said...

The card is great! Thank you so much for the card ideas and the precise cutting instructions. I'm way too late for Christmas cards, but will try to use the idea for birthday cards for Special people in my life! I can't wait for the January issue!