Monday, November 10, 2008

Adventures of the Travelling Card

When I asked Linda to photograph one of her cards for the cover of our November issue, I just loved all of the options I was given. It was almost like she had taken her card on a little trip to get just the right photo.

Have you ever seen the Roaming Gnome or had to take a Flat Stanley on a journey? This is totally what Linda's photo shoot reminded me of, so I thought I would share the card's travels with all of you. :)



Did I make the correct choice for the cover?!

3 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

Love all the different backgrounds, especially the in the tree and the rocks.

But, I think the fabric kept the focus on the card itself.

Great photography!

Lorraine said...

I love how the backgrounds all pop different colors and features of Linda's card! Interesting, and yes, you did choose well!

Karin Leveillee said...

Very true about the traveling card - Love the idea, and the card looks fabulous.