Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meet the Artists - Special Episode - Jeannean Marshall, June '09 Guest Artist

Today's Artist is...
Jeannean Marshall - June '09 Guest Artist


SheetLoad Q - How many years have you been making cards? I probably bought my first stamp over 20 years ago...I started using them to add some "pizazz" to envelopes and letters. I probably did not start using them to make cards until a few years later when I went to some of my first stamping parties.

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? My favorite techniques come and go. I like to try something old and make it new again. One that I like to do is to drip the ink into shaving cream and swirl it around to make background paper... Lately though, I can't seem to get enough of the embossing folders!

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? With only one computer, and me at work all day, by the time the rest of my family gets off it, I am ready for bed, so I don't have too many sites I visit.

SheetLoad Q - Are you a member of any Design Teams? This is the first time I have done anything of this sort!

SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? Well, I live in a very small town. There is very little that is not well known about me here. Most of the time I even "learn" stories about myself going around town...It is nice to raise a family in, and that the fact that we can have a close network of friends and family around to help out in the rough times.

SheetLoad Q - What are some recent cards you have made, that would be considered favorites?

SheetLoad Q - Anything else you would like our readers to know? I enjoy getting together with fellow stampers to have some playtime.

No comments: