Sunday, January 27, 2008

Meet the Artists - Episode 3 - Michelle Dobbyn

Today's Artist is...
Michelle Dobbyn - SheetLoad Sketch Artist http://michelledobbyn.blogspot.com/


SheetLoad Q - How many years have you been making cards? 1 1/2 years

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite technique to use on cards? Stamped images HAVE to be coloured in!!

SheetLoad Q - What is your favorite crafty site? I hang out at ScrapShotz ... I also have a list of my fave sites on my blog.

SheetLoad Q - Are you a member of any manufacturer or web-site design teams? I was a guest DT member for ScrapShotz in Dec. '07.

SheetLoad Q - What is a little-known or odd fact about yourself? My degree is in Fine Art, I went to art school for 3 years.

SheetLoad Q - What is a recent card you have made, that would be considered a favorite?

SheetLoad Q - Is there anything else you would like to share with SheetLoad readers? I am totally addicted to card making and love that I have this creative outlet in my life!!! I love that by designing sketches I am able to help inspire other avid card makers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Michelle!
Smiles.
Sheri from BC ;)