Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Uh-oh, mix up on June SheetLoad

Thanks to Pamela for pointing out a huge discrepancy on the June issue. (seriously, thanks)

It seems the dimensions I gave underneath the sketch were right on, but wow, did I mess up on the dimensions by the cutting diagrams?!

I have fixed the error and you can download the new June issue here, or go to the original post and download from there.

Sorry about that and thanks again Anonymous. :)

5 comments:

Pamela said...

The new dimensions look great! Thanks for reviewing my comments and taking a look. I'll work on posting one of my cards so you can see what I came up with. They got good reviews this a.m. from my DH and my MIL.

Monique said...

I was wondering why when all my paper was cut that it didn't work and noticed the dimesions were different, I was so upset I wasted all that paper but am managing to selvage the paper, glad it's been corrected.

"Jany" said...

Well, this morning I was trying to use it and had the same issue. Went to let you know and saw that it is now revised. Thanks!

Anderson Arts Online said...

WHOOPS, accidents happen, NO PROBLEM-O, Alicia! Sometimes my happy accidents make even better projects and cards! Thanks for the clarification! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the examples using those pesking little $1 stamps. I buy them like crazy but then never know what to do w/ them.