Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2009 - Shout Out to SheetLoad

It's time for our monthly "Shout Out" Challenge. Since you enjoy SheetLoad so much, help us get the word out about our little site.


In return you will be entered to win the following...



A $15 Gift Certificate to ShortCuts Online Store!
You can use your credit to purchase any of our handy products, including Gift Card Holder Folders, Clear & Frosted Card Blanks or Full Sheets, and Limited Time Buys* (*when applicable).


Here is what you have to do to be entered to win...
- Create a Blog or Message Board* Post titled "Shout Out To SheetLoad". *Please make sure this is a Public Message Board and posting about SheetLoad does not violate any TOUs.
- Your post must include a little verbiage about SheetLoad, a picture of the April Cover, and a link to the current issue (April'09). (cover image URL: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_czeHIRGxSYI/Sc5Qkk2fRpI/AAAAAAAACgQ/324EiGFpv1o/s400/April09_Cover_web.jpg)
- Once you have posted your message, come back to this post and leave your DIRECT link in the Mr Linky box below.
*Link must go directly to your "Shout Out to SheetLoad Post", not a main page. Indirect links will be disqualified.
**Please note - any indirect links, or links that go to a non-shout out post, will be deleted before the final drawing takes place.

Example of a DIRECT (correct) link: http://sheetload.blogspot.com/2009/3/ShoutOut.html

Example of an INDIRECT (incorrect) link:


Rules and "the fine print"...

- Post must be up, and your link must be left here, no later than Thursday, April 30th at Midnight CST.
- Failure to link directly to the April SheetLoad issue post will result in disqualification for the prize.
- Failure to put a DIRECT link in Mr Linky will result in disqualification.
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random using http://www.random.org/.
- Open to all Domestic and International readers

Good luck and get to shoutin'! :)



Look who's shouting...

10 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

Yes! Open to INTERNATIONAL readers :D We are so far away but just a click away :)

will try out the challenge!

KanataNewf said...

Awesome site. I discovered you yesterday as I am a follower of the Greeting Farm and had every intention of sharing your location on my blog...and this was just added incentive!!! I think what you are doing is just awesome and will so help me reduce my stash of paper!

- - Sheryl - - said...

I found your site off of the cricut MB a few months and have subscribed ever since - glad to do the Shout out!!!

anne2411 stempelträume said...

hallo Ihr lieben
weiß nicht so recht ob ich hier richtig bin...
aber mein Versuch ist hier zu finden
http://anne2411.blogspot.com/2009/04/cuttlebug-challenge-hatte-ein.html

glg anne2411

- - Sheryl - - said...

Hi! I linked the April issue to my blog!

Unknown said...

I posted my link! Hope it works this month....I've so had issues....

Thanks once again for all of the inspiration and ideas!

CathyC said...

WOW! what a great idea - I will certainly be shouting out! have posted a shout out link on my blog, and for a first attempt, I have made a card from the April issue. Now to make a sheetload of cards using the April sketch.

L.A. said...

Hi! I linked this to my blog! Love the monthly resource! Thanks so much!!

Happy Stamper said...

As I said in my blog...I owe a lot to Sheetload for getting me hooked on cardmaking! I have every issue printed out and use them frequently.

Amy Johnson said...

Please delete #23. #24 is the correct link. The computer automatically filled in my link for me connecting it to the FEbruary issue, so I had to go back in and type in the correct link but I couldn't delete the first link.